SPECIFICATIONS: M65.1C ( 5 )
Woofer: 6. 5″ Apolymer-Cones™ with rubber surround, 1″ voice coil , 22 oz magnet
Tweeter: 1″ Pure balanced synthetic silk soft Accutec-Dome™, pivots 30 degrees, ferrofluid-cooled, neodymium magnet, wide dispersion
Crossover: FR4 PCB board, 12 dB woofer section, 12 dB tweeter section
Switch Protection: Polyimide switch-auto protect reset switch, over power protection
Wire Gauge: Gold-plated terminal posts will accept 14 AWG wire
Impedance: 8 ohms
Sensitivity: 88 dB at 1 watt / 1 meter away
Maximum Thermal Rating: 125 watts
Overall Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 30,000 Hz (+ – 9 dB)
Low Frequency Limit: 50 Hz (-3 dB)
Upper Frequency Limit: 24,500 Hz (-3 dB)
Overall Dimensions: 9 1/8″ x 3 1/4″
Cutout dimensions: 8″
An installation template is included in this kit. Please only cut your opening until after you receive the speakers.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Lightweight and stiff golden Apolymer-Cones™ for a resounding, intense, and booming bass – perfect for that full-effect, action-packed movie.
- Pure-balanced synthetic and silk-soft Accutec-Dome™ tweeters produces brilliant highs and smooth midranges in an effective diffusion pattern.
- Comes with Exact Fit templates for that easy one-cut, drop-in installation, and a precision flange that clamps the speaker securely to the drywall.
- Durable CAD- and injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- Enjoy greater accuracy and more realistic imaging with aiming tweeters that pivot independently.
- Precision timbre matching ensures utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker.
- Customize the look of your speakers by by painting the grill and frame for a nearly invisible installation.
- Extend your listening area to include enclosed outdoor areas.
Rustproof hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make the ProGold Series speakers suitable for high-moisture areas like bathrooms or even under eaves of an enclosed porch. Exposed outdoor use is not a suitable usage for any InwallTech speaker.